Sunday, August 23, 2009

Opteka Close-Up Lens Set +1,+2,+4,10X

I just received my Opteka close-up lens set from my big brother last weekend...This lens is ordered from Amazon. Thanks brother...hehe...

Here sharing some photos to show what is the effect after attach the close up lens. The photo is taken same position with different lens. But when reach 10x, it is out of focus already and need to adjust the position.



10x Marco Lens
~WOW, 4 Lens~
Without (Nikkor Lens 18-105mm @80mm)
~With +1 @80mm~
~With +2 @80mm~
~With +4 @80mm~
10X Marco Lens
10x Macro 10x Macro
10x Macro
Cascaded +1,+2,+4,10x
10x Macro






6 comments:

  1. nice review. good coverage on the opteka macro lens

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...just a simple sharing on the close up filter...
    hope everyone can see the different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I know u use these on what lens?
    Seems like CA quite serious ... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the photos are taken by my kit lens...18-105mm. CA means corrective action?
    I just edit the color and the sharpness..
    I guess is close-up lens problem make the picture blur at corner.
    Thanks for viewing and would you mind to share your opinion so that I can improve?

    ReplyDelete
  5. CA stand for Chromatic Aberration, commonly known as Purple Fringing. :P

    My recommendation is using extension tube rather than Close-Up Lens. Always keep in mind that adding "glass" element to lens will reduce the image quality. Unless, you get a very very good quality glass.

    A real MACRO lens with extension tube can give you very good magnification, while maintain the quality.

    Just my two cents. :P

    U can view all my macro work here:
    http://www.mauhorng.com/blog/?cat=14

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really appreciate your opinion...I will take note on this.

    Your macro picture is nice.and sharp..the object is big....Other photo also very nice....L lens make the different....LOL

    Macro lens is really different.I maybe will think to have one macro lens.

    ReplyDelete