Saturday, September 26, 2009

Singapore Jurong Bird Park 2009 (裕廊飞禽公园)

Last Sunday(Hari Raya), we went to Singapore Jurong Bird Park with my UTAR friends. This is my first time take photo at the world's largest bird paradise with over 8000 birds,600 species.
Here some photos to share.

Open Daily from 8.30am to 6pm.

























Conclusion, I feel that my kit lens not enough power to capture those birds which from far. Shooting for animal, you must zoom and focus very fast so that you would miss out the every single moment.

*Prepare more water because the weather is hot....!!!




3 comments:

  1. Nice shots!!! I like the photo #11, you get a very good angle. Anyway, found that some of the photo is a bit over exposure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some photos is abit over expose...I use M-mode..
    It have to adjust the light based on the metering..Anyway it give me a good experience shooting bird with M-mode.
    I need more practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, practices come improving.

    ReplyDelete