Saturday, June 13, 2009

DIY Speaker Cable For Sonic Gear A6

8 JUNE 2009, I went to eat roti canai again at Penang Argyll Road Roti Canai, I saw a component shop over there. After makan, then I entered to the shop to look for the cable and RCA connector as I wanted to DIY the speaker cable. Finally I get a pair of Nakamichi RCA connector with 2 meter of Maruni Professional cable.
After assembled it, I tested with my speaker and noticed the sound is different from the stock cable, more clearer. Total I spend the cost is RM19 (connector=RM11 & 2m cable= RM8)





3 comments:

  1. First of all nice snaps! Actually my cables are damaged! I want to purchase a new cable! I think this is the best cable for me! Thank you very much for sharing this with us.
    disque dur interne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi William,
    Thanks for viewing my blog.
    It is just simple DIY cable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these information's your tips are really good.


    Jiaxing Almetal Cable Wires Co.,Ltd.

    ReplyDelete