Saturday, May 9, 2009

1st of May..Labour Day 2009

Public holiday=Jalan-day~ My target?? KL Convention Center for HOMEDEC 2009. I reached KL at about 10am. I parked the car at KLCC, and walked all d way to Convention Center.

Before that, we had to get one visitor pass before enter it. This is the 1st time I use my D90 to take some indoor photo. Here you go!!!

HOMEDEC 2009 Visitor Pass

Crowded.....

Sweet Smile


...Cool...

Guess how much for the plasma TV?


The answer....



Picabot



After visited HOMEDEC, we move on to our next station -> Sunway Pyramid. There was the fashion show going on, but unfortunately I didn’t manage to take any photo. It was too late for me to rush down to the centre court to snap shot some models. Too bad… too bad..Hehe…


After loitering for about 3 hours, we decided to go for “BAK KUT TEH” at Klang for our dinner. We went to the place which near to my friend house, Patrick. Tried both the dry bak kut the and d normal ones…the dry ones r really fantastic!! The food…yummy yummy!!!



Chinese Tea cup

Bak Kut Teh


~THE END~

2 comments:

  1. Go sunway also not inform me. I also there ler. Took many nice pic wor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....i also dont know you come back d..if know, sure call u meet up...
    sure got chances...no worry!!!

    ReplyDelete