Sunday, May 3, 2009

D90 or D5000

Nikon has announced new upper-entry level DSLR camera. D5000 sitting between D60 and D90, it comes with the features of 12MP CMOS sensor, live view, 720p movie and 2.7” 180 degree tilt/swivel LCD.

With the swivel LCD, Nikon D5000 allows user to take the photo easily from any angle. It is flexible that you can adjust the position perfectly to suit your angle of shot.

Nikon D5000


Comparing D5000 with D90, the body slightly smaller, it is about 560 g (1 lb. 4 oz). The obvious point, it doesn’t come with in-body focus motor and therefore, it is not able to autofocus with the AF Nikkor lenses. However, you may use AF-S Nikkor lens for autofocus function. D5000 is bundle with AF-S 18-55mm VR kit lens.

Nikon D90

Within few months of survey and consultations from the experts, I have decided to choose NIKON DLSR D90 as my first & foremost ‘weapon’. It comes with 18-105mm VR lens which sufficient for me to enter the DSLR world.


Lastly, I hope I can become a professional in photography and hope that my photographs can give you all insight to this beautiful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment