Monday, May 25, 2009

Sonic Gear Apocalpyx A6

Finally I owned a Sonic Gear A6 speaker. Why this speaker so special? Actually this speaker is using vaccum tube which able to produce smooth and distinct audio. I tested with 蔡琴 ~恰似你的温柔....the sound is perfect..more warmer, separated compare with my Altec Lansing ATP3(modify).

Honestly, my ATP3 already modified a lot. Comparing original ATP3, the sound is clearer, the bass more solid..I will create another blog for how to modify ATP3, share out my experience to you all..

Move on to A6, I will open it up and try to modify if can. Don't worry, i will share out how to modify it...but is MOD AT YOUR OWN RISK..

Click to review Altec Lansing ATP3 modification.
~ Remote Control~

Body+speaker

Powerfull(Zoom Burst)

~Vacuum Light~


Specification:
Output Power: 2 x 25 Watts RMS
Impedance: 4 Ohms
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
Mid Bass Drivers: 2 x 4" Tweeter: 2 x 1.5"
Input Sensitivity: 500mVolt
Earphone Jack: 2 x 3.5mm Stereo Jacks
Remote Control: Bass, Volume, Mute Control

For more information, please visit http://www.sonicgear.com.sg/?id=2&bcid=6&pcid=26&pid=86

No comments:

Post a Comment