Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Boxing Day …..Nikon D90

D90..
New “weapon”--- Nikon D90---. It features with 12MP CMOS sensor,11 focus points, live view…8GB memory card and most important is the 18-105mm VR Nikkor lens.

Based on the outlook, the camera is bulky compare with compact camera. But talking about performance, it is really great that can produce nice picture. One thing I like to do is take bokeh picture by focusing front object and blur at behind object or even I can do it vice versa. Hence, it creates two dimension of the appearance.


Nikon D90 box(taken from C702)

Where is the camera?

Deng,deng, deng,deng


...Bean Bean…

My Ericsson C702 HP

Clock & Motorola HP

C702 covered by Nikon Lens cap

Lens cap together with hood.

Finally, the camera is really a good camera and I love it so much. Hope I can familiar it and bring out more nicer picture to you all. Stay tuned at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment